Neoproof® Polyurea R is a highly durable, 2 component brushable polyurea, waterproofing coating for roofs, when mechanical durability and outstanding waterproofing properties are required. It forms a blister-free non-penetrating against moisture film providing zero water absorption with resistance to UV and mechanical stress.
Fields of application
- Roofs made of concrete, cement tiles, cementitious screeds
- Rooftops where extremely high resistance to ponding water is required
- Metallic surfaces
- Directly over new or old liquid waterproofing membranes
- Bitumen membranes
- Non-exposed surfaces (e.g. under tiles)
- Underground exterior walls (before the embankment)
- Water tanks (non-potable water)
- Protection of PU foam insulation
*The substrates mentioned above may require appropriate preparation and suitable priming, prior to the application of Neoproof® Polyurea R.