- High performance flashlight that works with 1×21700 battery but also with 1×18650 or 2xRCR123/CR123.
Beam distance: 504 meters, Power: 1800 Lumens, Battery: 21700, Charging port: USB–C
- Improved maximum beam distance reaching 504 meters!
It incorporates an optical system (mirror) that is made with the combination of technology digital precision and Crystal Coating.
- Dazzling performance with a power that reaches 1800 Lumens!
It is equipped with a LUMINUS SST-40-W LED capable of producing 1800 Lumens of power, ideal for Emergencies, self-defense, outdoor activities, maintenance checks, patrols, security forces and more.
- Recharges the battery inside, via a USB-C charging port
The port cover provides excellent protection against water, dust and shocks.
- Excellent design and build quality.
Constructed of aircraft grade aluminum alloy and hard anodized finish military specifications, ensures excellent stability and resistance to falls.
- Resistant to drops from up to 1 meter height.
- Fully compatible with different size batteries.
We recommend its operation with one 21700 battery, while it can also operate with one battery 18650 or with two RCR123 / CR123 batteries 21700 batteries are distinguished by their long life, high energy concentration and powerful performance. Li–ion 21700 batteries first appeared in the Electric Car Industry and is considered the future in cylindrical batteries.
- It can work up to 1500 hours (60 days) continuously in the very low light intensity.
Data has been measured according to ANSI/PLATO FL1-2019 international lens measurement standards, using a 21700/5000mAh battery in laboratory conditions. Data may vary in the real world due to different battery operation or environmental conditions.
- It is compatible with NTR10 business ring.
– Allows the use of the gun with two hands and with the parallel use of the lens. Pocket clip compatible
– Adaptation to pocket, backpack or MOLLE systems
– The wrist strap is attached to the pocket clip.
- Many accessories available to customize the lens.
– Support bases GM02, GM03, GM04, LMA1
– Remote control switch: RSW3
– Cones: NDF40, NTW40
– Filters: NFG40, NFR40, NFB40, NFD40
- Operational rear switch
Always ready for instant operational activation or permanent activation.
- User friendly metal side switch.
The durable metal side switch provides better response for the user even with gloves.
- Two user selectable operating methods available.
Daily Use: Very Low>Low>Medium>High>TURBO Special Function: STROBE>BEACON>SOS
Operational Use: TURBO>High>Medium>Low>Very Low Special Function: STROBE
- STROBE function that you switch randomly.
When the flashlight is on, long press the mode switch to enter the mode STROBE with randomly alternating frequency, which activates a strong feeling of dizziness due to impotence of naked eyes.
- Memory function
When turned on again, the flashlight will automatically switch to the previously used light intensity or in the STROBE special brightness (SOS and BEACON special brightnesses are excluded).
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR)
Built-in ATR technology adjusts the MH25S’s lighting intensity according to the conditions operating and environmental conditions to maintain optimum performance.
- Power indicator light
Below the side switch the indicator light shows the power left in the battery. When the flashlight is off, press the tail switch while holding down the sidebar switch and then release both switches within 5 seconds to switch to power indication. The indicator light below the side switch will flash to indicate voltage of the battery with an accuracy of +/-0.1V. The lens will automatically activate after this process.
- High Efficiency Constant Current Circuit (Flicker Free)
The constant flicker-free light beam guarantees a comfortable visual experience.
- IP68 rated waterproof, submersible up to 2 meters deep.
- General characteristics:
– It incorporates a Luminus SST-40-W LED with a maximum power of 1800 Lumens
– Maximum beam intensity 63500 candles and maximum beam distance 504 meters.
– An optical system (mirror) combines crystal coating and Digital Optics Technology Precision (PDOT).
– It is powered by a high capacity Li–ion 21700 battery while at the same time it is compatible with 18650 and CR123 or RCR123 batteries and provides up to 1500 hours of operation.
– Two operating modes available (Daily and Business)
– Operational switch and metal side switch control 5 light levels and 3 special luminances.
– Special STROBE lighting uses randomly alternating frequencies for a greater sense of vertigo.
– An indicator light below the side switch indicates the power remaining in the battery (Patent No.ZL201220057767.4)
– The indicator light can indicate the battery voltage with an accuracy of +/-0.1V.
– Intelligent Li–ion battery charging circuit with USB–C port
– NITECORE 21700 Li–ion battery included (NL2150/5000mAh)
– High efficiency constant current circuit provides constant lighting.
– Built-in advanced temperature control unit (ATR) (Patent No.ZL201510534543.6)
– Electronic reverse polarity protection
– Mirror glass with scratch resistant coating on both sides.
– Made of aircraft grade aluminum alloy.
– HAIII military spec hard anodized finish
– IP68 rated waterproof and dustproof (Underwater up to 2 meters deep)
– Resistant to drops up to 1 meter deep.