- The MH25 V2 belongs to the New Generation of long distance hybrid lenses that works with both 21700 and 18650 batteries
* Maximum lighting power 1300 Lumens
* Maximum beam distance 475 meters
* Built-in USB-C charging port
* 1500 Hours of continuous operation at the lowest light intensity.
- Three Key Performance Improvements over the previous model
* Longer lighting distance
* Faster USB-C charging port
* Longer run time with 21700 battery user
- Improved maximum illumination distance – 475 meters
Using an optical system that combines “Precision Digital Optical” (PDOT) technology and
“Crystal Coating” technology achieves a maximum beam intensity of up to 57000 candles!
- The blinding performance of 1300 Lumens makes it ideal for
Search, emergency, self-defense, outdoor activities, maintenance checks, patrols,
security forces and many other activities.
- Built-in USB-C charging port allows a full charge in 3 hours and 45 minutes.
The charging port cover can provide effective protection against water, dust and shock.
- The package includes a 21700 Li-ion rechargeable battery with a capacity of 5000mAh
At the same time it has the possibility to work with one 18650 battery or two CR123 batteries or two RCR123 batteries
- Very long operating time (1500 hours)
Continuous use for 60 days at the lowest light intensity.
- Waterproof with IP68 rating, Underwater up to 2 meters deep.
Resistant to drops up to 2 meters high.
- “U” shaped design on the tail cap
* Ability to stand on its tail and at the same time protect against accidental activation.
* It has the proper slot for adjusting the wrist strap.
- A removable hanging clip is also included in the package.
Allows the lens to be carried in various ways such as pocket, backpack or MOLLE suspension system.
- Many optional accessories for business use.
* Support base GM02
* Support base GM03
* Support base GM04
* RSW3 remote control switch
* Red light filter NFR40
* NFG40 Green Light Filter
- Operational rear switch
Always available for either operational instant activation or permanent activation.
- User-friendly metal side switch on the head.
The durable metal switch on the sides of the head provides better response to the user even with gloves.
- It has two user selectable operating modes
– Daily operation. Specially designed for everyday users
* Very Low Brightness (1 Lumen) > Low Brightness (50 Lumens) > Medium Brightness (300 Lumens) > High Brightness (1300 Lumens)
* Specific Brightness (SOS 1300 Lumens) > Specific Brightness (STROBE 1300 Lumens) > Specific Brightness (BEACON 1300 Lumens)
– Business operation. Specially designed for self-defense and business.
* High Brightness (1300 Lumens) > Medium Brightness (300 Lumens) > Low Brightness (50 Lumens) > Very Low Brightness (1 Lumen)
* Specific Brightness (SOS 1300 Lumens)
- In STROBE mode the flashing frequency changes randomly
When the flashlight is on, a long press of the option switch activates the special STROBE function with randomly alternating
Blink frequency that can cause severe dizziness due to the inability of the eyes to adapt.
- Memory Function
When the flashlight is turned on again, the flashlight will automatically light up at the previously stored light level or special STROBE brightness
(Special SOS and BEACON functions excluded)
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) (Patent No.ZL201510534543.6)
Built-in ATR technology adjusts the MH25V2’s light intensity according to operating conditions and the surrounding environment so that to maintain optimal performance.
- Power indicator light.
The indicator light located under the side switch of the head can indicate the power remaining in the battery.
- High Efficiency Constant Current Circuit (Flicker Free)
Constant beam brightness without flickering ensures a comfortable viewing experience.
- Technical Data Table
Note: Data has been measured using a 21700 / 5000mAh rechargeable battery in laboratory conditions.
Data may vary in real world usage due to different battery usage and environmental conditions.
- General Features:
– It has a high efficiency LED with a maximum power of 1300 Lumens
– The maximum intensity of the beam reaches 57000 candles and a maximum distance of 475 meters.
– Optical system (Mirror) combining crystal coating and Precision Digital Optics (PDOT) technology
– Powered by a 21700 large battery capacity while at the same time it has the ability to work with the use
one 18650 battery or two CR123 batteries or two RCR123 batteries, with a maximum operating time of up to 1500 hours
– It has two modes of operation. The everyday way and the business way.
– With the operational back switch and the metal side switch of the head, the 4 levels of brightness are controlled
and the 3 special functions
– In STROBE mode the flashing frequency changes randomly to give a stronger feeling of vertigo.
– An indicator light below the side switch indicates the power remaining in the battery.
– The indicator light has the ability to indicate the battery voltage with an accuracy of 0.1V
– Smart Li-ion battery charging system with USB-C port
– The package includes a Li-ion 21700 battery with a capacity of 5000mAh
– High efficiency constant current circuit provides constant flicker-free lighting.
– Built-in Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) unit (Patent No.ZL201510534543.6)
– Electronic reverse polarity protection
– The mirror glass has an anti-scratch coating on both sides.
– Made of aircraft grade aluminum
– HAIII military spec hard anodized finish
– Waterproof and Dustproof rated IP68 (Underwater up to 2 meters deep)
– Resistant to drops up to 2 meters high
– Ability to stand on his tail.
- Package Contents:
– NITECORE MH25 V2 flashlight
– Carrying Case
– Rechargeable Li-ion battery NITECORE NL2150 / 5000mAh
– USB-C charging cable
– Wrist strap
– Suspension clip
– Replacement rubber ring
– Adapter for using 18650 / CR123 batteries