- LED flashlight that “sends” its beam at an extremely long distance that reaches 1500 meters!
Comes with a wireless remote control.
- Improved performance on many levels.
– Very powerful LED that produces a brightness of 1500 Lumens.
– Beam distance reaching 1500 meters.
– Fast charging capability (18W QC).
– Low battery warning vibration.
– Wireless remote control.
– Built-in USB-C charging port
- Very long beam distance that reaches 1500 meters and at the same time very high lighting intensity that reaches 570,000 candles!
– The distance compared to the previous model (MH40GTR) is increased by 50%
- The maximum beam power reaches 1500 Lumens using a Luminengin G9 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours of operation to provide an unsurpassed experience.
- LED Luminengin G9 provides
– Longer beam distance
– Brighter beam
– Smaller size
In the CREE XP-L Hi V3 LED used by the MH40GTR, the size of the emitting surface is about 4mm²
In the Luminengin G9 LED used by the MH40S, the size of the emitting surface is about 2mm²
With a diameter of 1.6mm, the emitting surface of the LED Luminengin G9 used by the MH40S is 50% smaller than the previous model and this results in an excellent improvement in beam intensity
Also, the very good application of the round emitting surface and the round mirror improves the concentration of the beam and therefore a longer distance is achieved.
- Wireless remote control with a frequency of 2.4Ghz and a maximum transmission distance of 1 meter.
The wireless remote control is included and each one is designed with an independent digital identity, providing better protection against interference when in use. The wireless remote control is powered by a 3V CR1632 coin cell battery. Advanced Power Interruption (APC) technology guarantees a 12-month standby time for a new battery.
- The wireless remote control is small in size and quick to respond. It has two buttons. One for permanent activation and one for instant activation which helps businesses.
- To customize the wireless remote control are provided:
– Self-adhesive surface with velcro-type anchoring fibers.
– Mounting brackets that adapt to operational picantiny rails
– Two lashing straps (front – back) with velcro anchorage.
- A full charge of the batteries is achieved within 2 hours and 45 minutes using the QC3.0 charging adapter included in the package and providing 18w charging power.
- The operating time of the flashlight, after a full charge, can reach 105 hours at the lowest intensity.
Two high-capacity 21700 Li-ion batteries included in the package (NL2150 / 5000mAh)
- The improved USB-C charging port offers comfort and safety in use since it does not require a special time to connect the cable.
- Below the head switch is a flashing indicator light to inform the operator.
– Three flashes : Power is above 50%
– Two flashes: Power is below 50%
– One flash : Power is below 25%
- A new innovative function for lenses is vibration.
When the power remaining in the batteries reaches below 10%, the MH40s will inform the operator by vibration.
- The operation of the lens is made easy by using the two buttons.
– Head button to select the light intensity
– Button / tail switch for on / off and operational use of momentary lighting.
- Incomparable lens for many and different uses.
– Security Forces
– Outdoor activities
- Strong and durable construction
– Made of aircraft grade aluminum alloy.
– Crystal with anti-scratch coating on both sides.
– Anti-slip texture on the handle
– Military grade hard anodized finish
- Advanced ATR Temperature Regulation (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
Built-in technology adjusts the MH40s light intensity according to operating conditions and the surrounding environment so that optimal performance is maintained.
- Can be used in all weather conditions.
– Ip68 rating
– Underwater up to 2 meters deep.
- High performance constant current circuit.
Ensures constant flicker-free beam brightness for a comfortable viewing experience.
- The package includes the following:
– Two large capacity Li-Ion batteries (2 x NL2150 / 5000mAh)
– Wireless remote control
– Two mounts on a picantinny rail
– Power adapter with QC USB output for fast charging.
– USB-C charging cable to connect the adapter to the lens
– Replacement elastic “O” ring and wrist strap
– Self-adhesive surface with velcro-type anchoring fibers
– Two lashing straps with velcro anchoring system.
– Soft carrying case made of synthetic fabric.
- Table of technical data
Please note the listed data has been measured according to ANSI/PLATO FL1-2019 international lens measurement standards, using two 21700 (5000mAh) Li-ion batteries in laboratory conditions. Data may differ in actual use due to the use of different batteries or environmental conditions.
- General characteristics:
- Uses LED Luminengin G9 with a maximum output of 1,500 lumens
- Maximum beam intensity 570,000 candles and maximum distance 1,500 meters
- The mirror is made with the combination of Crystal Coating and Precision Digital Optical Technology” (PDOT)
- Powered by 2 x 21700 high capacity Li-ion batteries for up to 105 hours of run time
- It is equipped with vibration for low power indication
- Operational tail switch and head knob control 4 brightness levels and 3 special functions
- The STROBE function uses random frequency switching for a stronger stun effect
- An indicator light under the head knob indicates the remaining battery power
- Intelligent charging circuit for Li-Ion batteries, with USB-C port
- NITECORE 21700 Li-ion batteries included (NL2150 5,000 mAh)
- High efficiency constant current circuit provides constant lighting.
- Built-in Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) unit (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- The mirror glass has an anti-scratch coating on both sides
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military spec hard anodized finish
- Rated waterproof and dustproof to IP68 (Underwater up to 2 meters deep)
- Resistant to impacts up to 1 meter high.