- Generation-i LED business flashlight, powered by 21700 battery (included), recharges it inside by USB-C port, has
separate switch for direct access to STROBE lighting and the maximum brightness output reaches 1800 Lumens.
- Generation-i is the ultimate revolution in the P20 series
P20_800 Lumens // P20V2_1100 Lumens // P20i_1800 Lumens
P20_210 Meters // P20V2_222 Meters // P20i_343 Meters
- This lens is the combination of technology with business needs
– It incorporates a Luminus SST-40 LED with a maximum brightness power of up to 1800 Lumens
– Powered by an optimized i-series 21700 battery
– It has the second generation STOBE READY™ technology
– It is compatible with the i-series suspension extensions
- Dazzling output of 1800 Lumens and a distance of 343 meters ideal for business use.
The built-in LED Luminus SST-40 which has a maximum power of 1800 Lumens, the maximum beam distance reaching 343 meters and the maximum intensity of the beam reaching 29500 candelas make the P20i ideal for use by Security Forces, Strike Teams, Personal Defense, Search and patrol.
- 2nd generation STROBE READY™ switch, specially designed for operational activities (Patent No.ZL201320545349.4)
– Allows STROBE lighting to be activated in any situation.
– The nested switch design prevents accidental activation. (US Patent No. 15/846299 US10237955B1)
- STROBE lighting randomly changes the flashing frequency to cause more dizziness due to the inability to adapt naked eyes on him.
– When the flashlight is off, press and hold the option switch to switch to STROBE brightness. Release to turn off.
– When the flashlight is on, press and hold the option switch to switch to STROBE brightness.
- Excellent dual-use design of the back switch
– Operational rear switch for instant as well as permanent lighting
– Built-in STROBE READY™ switch for adjusting light intensity and Instant access to STROBE brightness
- USB-C port for recharging the battery
– Charging port cover that provides excellent protection against water, dust and shocks.
– The USB-C port allows the cable to be inserted without requiring proper routing.
- 21700 i batteries are a revolutionary and powerful upgrade (Patent No.ZL201820118916.0,)
– The i-series 21700 batteries are a patented product developed by NITECORE
– Allows for very efficient performance while minimizing energy loss from internal resistance.
– It has two output channels with positive and negative poles on both ends as well as high energy concentration.
– Compatible with intelligent communication and control system extensions.
- The 21700i battery is compatible with common NITECORE UMS2, UMS4, UI1, UI2 chargers and other chargers that have the ability to charge of batteries 21700 i . Combined with other accessories of the smart system, it aims to offer a unique experience of use abroad environment.
- At the lowest intensity of 35 Lumens, it has the ability to stay on for 50 hours.
- Built-in Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology adjusts the P20i’s light intensity according to operating conditions and the surrounding environment so as to maintain optimum performance.
- When the battery is inserted into the flashlight or when the flashlight is disconnected from the power during charging, the power indicator will blink to indicate battery voltage with an accuracy of ±0.1V.
- It has a mechanism to protect against impacts and the incorrect placement of the battery. Specially designed for shooting sports.
- The front crystal breaker ring is upgraded with the addition of hardened silicon nitride ceramics, resulting in fast and comfortable operation during self-defense moves and crystal breaking. The surface of the pins is smooth so that they do not scratch the clothes and the backpack.
- Extremely compact and lightweight with a tube diameter of 25.4mm (1 inch)
- Complete package with business accessories. They are included in the package
– Rechargeable battery NL2140i / 4000mAh
– Adapter case for using CR123 batteries
– NTH20 Business Hard Case
– USB-C charging cable
– Wrist strap
– Steel retaining clip
– Replacement rubber “O” ring
- The included NTH10 business hard case is specially designed for the security bodies and allows the fast pulling the lens. It has an adjustable stopper to fit different belt sizes but is also compatible with MOLLE suspension systems.
It is compatible with 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, 1 3/4″, 2′, 2 1/4″ thick belts.