- New Generation “i” ultra high performance LED work light that uses 21700 batteries
Brightness 4000 Lumens, Direct STROBE switch, Recharge from USB-C port
- It has the highest lighting power in the entire “i” series
The innovative technology of the “i” generation of lenses gives unlimited possibilities in their design business lenses. Now it has been upgraded like never before to provide more reliable and faster handling while at the same time delivering excellent performance.
- Union of operational features and technology
* It incorporates 4 x CREE XP-L2 V6 LEDs with a maximum output of 4000 Lumens
* Direct STROBE lighting technology, 2nd generation.
* Powered by an improved “i” series 21700 battery
* Compatible with “i” lens extensions
* Features two user selectable modes
- Unbeatable quad-fire performance, Maximum lighting power 4000 Lumens
With four CREE XP-L2 V6 LEDs, the P20ix has a maximum lighting power of 4000 Lumens, a maximum distance of 221 meters and maximum beam intensity reaching 12200 candles.
It is ideal for Security Forces, offensive operations, Self Defense, Search, Rescue and Patrols.
- Dazzling instant hit with 4000 Lumens
When the lens is off, press the switch halfway or all the way queue to switch directly to TURBO brightness when STROBE is not memorized. Activates one sudden disturbance to the opponent, ideal function for self-defense and for the security bodies.
- The four LEDs are controlled independently of each other.
The power supply is controlled by a constant current circuit to ensure durability in use
- 2nd Generation Direct STROBE Technology (Patent Number ZL201320545349.4)
Specially designed for business use.
* Allows activation of the special STROBE lighting in any state of the lens
* The inset switch design to prevent accidental activation is covered by US Patent No. 15/846299 US10237955B1
- STROBE special brightness function with randomly alternating flashing frequency.
Flashing with randomly alternating frequencies can cause more of a dizzying effect because of it inability of naked eyes to adapt.
- Excellent dual-use design of the back switch >
– Operational rear switch for instant as well as permanent lighting
– Built-in STROBE READY™ switch for adjusting light intensity and Instant access to STROBE brightness
- It has two operating modes that the user can choose
– Daily mode of operation
Specially designed for daily use and for security bodies with 6 levels of brightness and memory function
Very Low > Low > Medium > High > Highest > TURBO | STROBE
2 Lumens 50 Lums. 300 Lum. 850 Lum. 1700 Lum. 4000 Lum. 4000 Lum.
– Operational mode
Specially designed for self-defense and operations with four levels of brightness and memory of the moment
TURBO / STROBE brightness activation
TURBO > High > Medium > Low | STROBE
4000 Lum. 850 Lum. 300 Lum. 50 Lum. 4000 Lum.
- USB-C port for recharging the battery
– The USB-C port allows the cable to be inserted without requiring proper routing.
– Charging port cover that provides excellent protection against water, dust and shocks.
- 21700 i batteries are a revolutionary and powerful upgrade (Patent No.ZL201820118916.0,)
– The i-series 21700 batteries are a patented product developed by NITECORE
– Allows for very efficient performance while minimizing energy loss from internal resistance.
– It has two output channels with positive and negative poles on both ends as well as high energy concentration.
– Compatible with intelligent communication and control system extensions.
- Extremely long operating time reaching 350 hours, total use for 14 days in very low light.
- Memory function
When the lens is powered on again, it will immediately switch to the last memorized brightness level or STROBE lighting.
- Built-in Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology adjusts P20ix light intensity according to operating conditions and the surrounding environment so as to maintain optimum performance.
Power indicator lamp (Patent No. ZL201220057767.4)
When the battery is placed in the flashlight or when the flashlight is disconnected from charging, the indicator light will flash to indicate the battery voltage with an accuracy of +/-0.1Volt.
- Drop and reverse polarity protection mechanism
Specially designed for shooting sports (Patent number ZL201220677948.7)
- Extremely strong ring s / impact ring on the front of the head.
The P20ix’s impact ring is upgraded with silicon nitride ceramic pins allowing for quick and easy use for self-defense and breaking crystals but at the same time the edge of the spikes is smooth so it doesn’t scratch clothes and backpack.
- Extremely small size and weight with fixed 1 inch (25.4mm) tube diameter
– Total length: 141.5 mm
– Head diameter: 31.8 mm
– Tail diameter: 28.5 mm
– Weight: 116 g
- Complete package with business accessories. They are included in the package
– Rechargeable battery NL2150i / 5000mAh
– Adapter case for using CR123 batteries
– NTH20 Business Hard Case
– USB-C charging cable
– Wrist strap
– Steel retaining clip
– Replacement rubber “O” ring
– Incorporates four (4) CREE XP-L2 V6 LEDs with a maximum brightness output of up to 4000 lumens
– Optical system that combines the technologies of precision digital optics and crystal coating
– Its maximum beam intensity reaches 12200 candles and the maximum distance reaches 221 meters.
– Very high efficiency constant current circuit provides constant lighting for up to 350 hours.
– Dual switch on the tail cap allows for instinctive operations in business applications.
– Features STROBE READY™ technology that allows direct access to special STROBE lighting and is patent number ZL201320545349.4
– The special STROBE lighting uses a randomly alternating lighting frequency to produce a greater dazzle effect.
– It has two operating modes that the user can choose: Daily mode & Business mode
– It has a smart charging circuit for the Li-ion battery with a USB-C port
– The package includes a NITECORE 21700 rechargeable battery (NL2150i / 5000mAh)
– An indicator light next to the charging port indicates the power remaining in the battery (Patent ZL201220057767.4)
– The indicator light indicates the battery voltage with an accuracy of ±0.1V
– The front impact ring uses high strength silicon nitride ceramics to provide excellent crystal breaking performance
– Incorporates Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) unit Patent number ZL201510534543.6
– The lens crystal has an anti-etch coating on both sides.
– Made of aircraft grade aluminum alloy
– HAIII military spec hard anodized finish
– Waterproof and Dustproof according to the IP68 standard (Underwater up to 2 meters deep)
– Resistant to drops up to 2 meters high.