A smart charger from USB ports, with two charging positions.
Compatible with Quick Charge (QC) mode.
Maximum charging current up to 3000mA, with a maximum charging current in one position of 1500mA
Liquid crystal display (LCD) that gives real-time information on charging.
It charges from USB ports, which allows it to be versatile, portable and indispensable on nature outings.
It has a charging program specially optimized for IMR batteries. It controls the entire charging process ensuring that the cut-off voltage is always within safe limits so as to increase the life of the batteries.
The UM2 will automatically select between 3 different charging modes (CC, CV and -dv/dt) according to the battery type and capacity.
Charging parameters can also be adjusted manually to meet different needs.
It is compatible with various external energy sources such as USB adapters, Power Banks, Solar Panels, etc
It has the ability to restore over-discharged IMR batteries.
It has the ability to activate over-discharged Li-ion batteries. UM2 will check and activate before starting charging. If the battery is damaged the display will show the message “EE EE”.
It has reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
If there is no action on the charger buttons within 10 minutes, the display will turn off to save power.
It is made of durable polycarbonate materials, fire retardant.
It incorporates a smart temperature regulation system designed to protect it from overheating.
The unique cooling fins are designed for excellent cooling performance
– Smart two-position USB charger.
– Quick Charge Capability (QC 2.0)
– Capable of charging two batteries simultaneously and controlling each charging position independently.
– Charging speed up to 1500mA in a single charging position
– Compatible with Li-ion and Ni-MH / Ni-Cd batteries with automatic recognition.
– Automatic recognition of the battery energy level and automatic selection of the appropriate voltage and charging mode (except LiFePO4 and 3.8V Li-ion batteries)
– Automatic selection between three (3) charging methods (CC, CV and -dV / dt)
– LCD liquid crystal display with low energy consumption for real-time presentation of charging information.
– It is possible to manually adjust the charging cut-off voltage and the charging current.
– Automatic identification of high or low capacity batteries and automatic selection of the appropriate charging current
– Automatic termination of charging upon its completion.
– Protection against reverse polarity and short circuit
– Activation of over-discharged batteries
– Restoration of Li-ion lithium ion batteries
– Overload protection
– Made of durable fire retardant polycarbonate materials.
– Design for maximum heat dissipation
– Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
– Insured globally by Ping An Insurance (GROUP) Company of China LTD.
Input : 5V / 2A , 9V / 2A , 18W (MAX)
Output: 4.35V ±1% / 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
Quick charge function (QC) : 1500mA * 2 (MAX)
Normal operation: 1000mA * 2 (MAX)
IMR/Li-Ion/LifePO4 compatible batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 21700 , 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700
Compatible with Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries: AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
Dimensions: 152mm x 73mm x 40mm
Weight: 148.3g (Without the charging cable)