Rechargeable 21700 Li-ion battery with built-in USB-C charging port.
Capacity 5000mAh, maximum current supply 5A MAX.
Li-ion 21700 batteries are characterized by long life, high energy density and very powerful
performance. They made their debut in the electric car industry and are considered the future of rolling stock
It can be charged either through the built-in USB-C port or on an external charger.
Two indicator lights on the side of the positive pole inform about the charging status
- The red indicator light informs that the charging process is in progress
- The green indicator light informs that the charging process is complete.
Internal security features
– Innovative anode design with high temperature resistance
– Pressure relief valves that are activated in the event of a rapid increase in temperature
– Built-in electronic circuit that inhibits large current surges
– Microporous cover protects sensitive internal components.
High efficiency protection circuit
- Automatically protects against overcharge, overdischarge and short circuit.
- It incorporates a high quality electronic battery protection circuit
- It incorporates two high power MOS FETs in the current regulation module for more efficient and better power delivery.
External safety features
- Both ends are equipped with nickel-plated stainless steel protective plates, ensuring
high impact resistance, good electrical conductivity and oxidation resistance.
- Durable metal film casing to protect against corrosion.
- The electronic board is protected by hard plastic.
Low cost and environmentally friendly
Using rechargeable lithium ion (Li-ion) batteries they save energy and minimize
the carbon footprint.
Security and Reliability
Globally insured and approved with international certificates.
discharge: 5A MAX
Charging port: USB-C
warranty: 12 months from the date of purchase
– Never expose the battery to water or fire
– When charging or using batteries, ensure that the positive and negative poles match
with the plus (+) and minus (-) symbols
– To increase battery life it is recommended that it be recharged every three months when it remains unused for long periods of time.
– Keep batteries away from children.
NITECORE compatible external chargers
UMS2, UMS4, Ui1, Ui2